Poudre Fire Authority says an elderly resident narrowly escaped a garage fire Tuesday afternoon.
PFA says the fire at 2225 West Stuart Street started about 12:30 and when crews arrived on the scene a resident was attempting to extinguish the fire and was helped out of the fire by a home health care employee, a City of Fort Collins Utility employee and a neighbor.
Two of the people were evaluated on the scene for minor smoke inhalation.
PFA says there was moderate fire damage to the contents in the garage and very light smoke damage to the residence. The cause of fire has been determined as accidental.
EYE ON NOCO